About this course
This course is part of a series of six courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
This course is all about communication between apps and services. Students will learn how to create and manage their own APIs by using API Management, and how to use the different event- and message-based services in Azure within their development solutions.
Throughout the course students learn how to create and integrate these resources by using the Azure Portal, Azure CLI, REST, and application code.
What you'll learn
- Students will understand how to create and manage Azure Logic Apps.
- Students will know how to provision the service, create an index, load data, and execute searches.
- Students will understand how to leverage Azure message-based services in their solutions.
Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
Module 1: Develop an App Service Logic App
- Azure Logic Apps overview
- Create Logic Apps by using Visual Studio
- Create custom connectors for Logic Apps
- Create custom templates for Logic Apps
Module 2: Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- Create and query an Azure Search index
- Full text search in Azure Search
Module 3: API Management
- Introduction to the API Management service
- Securing your APIs
- Defining API policies
Module 4: Develop event-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
Module 5: Develop message-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues